1. Section 66B of Information Technology Amendment Act of 2008 deals with?
b) punishment for dishonesty receiving stolen computer resource or communication device.
c) punishment for identify theft
d) punishment for violation of privacy
2. The process of copying data from a memory location is called?
3. Memories in which any location can be reached in a fixed and short amount of time after specifying its address is called?
b) Read Only Memory (ROM)
c) Secondary Memory
d) Sequential Access Memory
4. Which device is used programming language is associated with 'Artificial Intelligence'?
5. Which device is used the standard pointing device in a Graphical User Enviornment?
< 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15... >