Answer :- Non luminous zone
2. The alloy used to produce permanent magnet is?
Answer :- Alnico
3. Chemically baking soda is?
Answer :- Sodium bicarbonate
4. Who discovered valcanization?
Answer :- Charles Goodyear
5. Alloy contained mercury is known as?
Answer :- Amalgam
Do You Know ? :- The headquarters of the Inland Waterways Authority of India is at ?
6. The chemical which has the worst smell in the world?
Answer :- Methyl mercaptan
7. The element added to matchstick is?
Answer :- Red phospherous
8. Indigo is used in which industries?
Answer :- Dyeing industery
9. Hypo used in photography is chemically?
Answer :- Sodium thiosulphate
10. The purity of primary gold is?
Answer :- 24 carat
Do You Know ? :- Which article declares that the Officaial Language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script?
11. The nature of saliva is?
Answer :- Amphoteric
12. The term 'pH' denotes the?
Answer :- Acidity of basicity of solution
13. The greatest number of compounds are formed by the element?
Answer :- Carbon
14. If sodium salt is used in fire works, the colour imparted is?
Answer :- Bright yellow
15. What is dry ice?
Answer :- Sodium carbon dioxide
Do You Know ? :- The tribal group in Nilagiris are ?
16. The first artificial element is?
Answer :- Technitium
17. Alluminium is extracted from?
Answer :- Bauxite
18. Sea gets heated up and cooled down slower than the land because?
Answer :- Water has the higher specific heat
19. Aquaregia is a mixture of hydrochloric acid and nitric acid in the ratio of ?
Answer :- 3:1
20.Ordinary glass, when kept for long, turns opaque. This is due to?
Answer :- The formation of crystallites
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com