Answer :- Migration
12. Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with amendments?
Answer :- Article 368
13. The state Public Service Commission submits its annual reports to ?
Answer :- Governor
14. Which committee is known as 'the twin brother of Estimates Committee'?
Answer :- Public Accounts Committee
15. Which article declares that the Officaial Language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script?
Answer :- Article 343
16. Indulgence in long-winded unnecessary speeches to obstruct or delay the enactment of measure under consideration is called ?
Answer :- Filibuster
18. Which world leader said that 'It was Deccan ulcer that destroyed Aurangazeb and it was Spanish ulcer that destroyed me'?
Answer :- Napoleon
19. Which Sultanate Dynasty lasted for about 100 years?
Answer :- Tughlak
20. Which revolution proved that 'Pen is mightier than sword'?
Answer :- French Revolution