LDC Expected Questions | LDC Old Questions | Police Constable Expected Questions | VEO 2013-14 Questions | VEO 2013-14 Questions | HSST Expected Questions | HSA Expected Questions | LGS Expected Questions | PSC Kerala History Questions | VEO Expected Questions | Kerala History Malayalam Questions and Answers | PSC Malayalam Questions and Answers | PSC History Questions and Answers | PSC Geography Questions and Answers | PSC IT Questions and Answers | PSC Science Questions and Answers | PSC Constitution of India Questions and Answers | Police Constable Questions | Police Sub Inspector Questions | Police Constable Expected Questions | Police Sub Expected Inspector Questions | PSC Police Constable Questions | PSC Police Sub Inspector Questions |
1. The Thalikota War of 1565 marked the fall of Empire?
Answer :- Vijaya Nagara
2. The total number of Puranas are?
3. Which river flows between the Vindhya and Satpura ranges?
Answer :- Narmada
Do You Know :- ഇന്ത്യയിലെ ആദ്യത്തെ അസ്ഥി ബാങ്ക് സ്ഥാപിച്ചത് എവിടെ?
4. The Ramsar Convention is associated with the conservation of?
Answer :- Wetlands
5. Which is known as the world's cheapest car?
Answer :- Nano (Tata)
6. Who was the Central Minister of Food and Agriculture during Green Revolution?
Answer :- C.Subrahmaniam
7. The largest land locked country in the world?
Answer :- Kazakhstan
8. The only person to win both Bharath Ratna and Nishan-e-Pakistan was?
Answer :- Morarji Desai
9. The Mugal Gardens are situated at?
Answer :- Rashtrapathi Bhavan (New Delhi)
Do You Know :- Bionics is the study of ?
10. Decimal System in the Indian currencey was instituted in the year?
Answer :- 1957
11. Where is the headquarters of the LIC?
Answer :- Mumbai
12. The first playesr to score a double century in one day Internationals was?
Answer :- Sachin Tendulkar
13. Who was known as the father of green revolution?
Answer :- Norman Borloge
14. Who was the author of 'Silent Spring'?
Answer :- Rachel Carson
15. The first country to legalise the voting right of women was?
Answer :- New Zealand