Answer :- Central Statistical Organisation
2. The ex-officio chairman of the Planning Commission is?
Answer :- Prime Minister
3. The first Five Year Plan was started in ?
Answer :- 1951
4. The major emphasis of Third Five Year Plan was?
Answer :- Making India self-reliant
Answer :- 5th
6. The first Asian Country to start Community Development Project?
Answer :- India
7. What is functioned in Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers?
Answer :- Bombay Stock Exchange
8. The originator of Human Development Index?
Answer :- Mahbub Ul Haq
Answer :- SEBI
10. The acronym Sebi stands for?
Answer :- Security and Exchange Board of India
11. The second largest agriculture based industry in India ?
Answer :- Sugar
12. The head office of United India Insurance Company Ltd is at ?
Answer :- Chennai
13. In which year Oriental Insurance Company Ltd became a subsidiary of LIC?
Answer :- 1956
|Memory Tricks for PSC Exam|
|PSC Malayalam GK Questions|
|PSC English GK Questions|
|English Grammar Questions|
|PSC Maths and Mental Ability|