Answer :- Ministry of Finance
692. Which mounment was built to comemorate the vist of King George V and Queen Mary to Bombay?
Answer :- Gateway of Muambai
693. Whose death anniversary was observed as Anti-Terrorism Day on 21st May?
Answer :- Rajeev Gandhi
694. The sate having a largest area of forest cover in India is?
Answer :- Madhya Pradesh
695. Who fixes the poverty line in India?
Answer :- Planning Commission
696. Who discovered the Edakkal caves in Wayanad in 1890?
Answer :- Fred Fawcett
697. Who is Known as the 'Grand Old Man of India'?
Answer :- Dadabhai Navroji
698. When the partition of Bengal was annulled?
Answer :- 1911
699. Which Indian won Nobel Prize for Peace for his work on promoting child rights?
Answer :- Kailaash Satyarthi
700. The Hirakud Dam is built across the river?
Answer :- Godawari