Current Affairs May 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs May 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs 2015 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz October 2015 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
1. Oepning Ceremoney of the 8th edition of Indian Premier League (IPL) was held on 7th April 2015 at which stadium?
Answer :- Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
2. Who was recently elected as the President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the year 2015 - 2016?
Answer :- Sumith Mazumder
3. Who was awarded the "Champion of Change" for bringing change within his company to support working families?
Answer :- Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft (He announced recently all suppliers doing business with Microsoft should give 15 days of paid leave starting from 2016)
4. Nobel laureate Gunter Grass Passed away recently. To which country did he belongs to?
Answer :- Germany
5. India has recently decided to buy 36 Rafale fighters jets in 'Fly-away Condition' from which country?
Answer :- France
6. Who won the Sulthan Azlam Shah hockey from 2015?
Answer :- New Zeland
7. Narendra Modi signed the supply of Uranium from five years to India with Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of .......recently?
Answer :- Canada
8. Name the new regional airline started by Decor Aviation that began commercial operation on April 12th 2015?
Answer :- Air Pegasus
9. Which Indian corporate is the biggest donor for Mahatma Gandhi statue uveiled by our Finance Minister in London?
Answer :- Infosys
10. An Asteroid numbered 316201 was recently named after?
Answer :- Malala Yousafzai (Amy Mainzer astronomer at NASA discovered the asteroid between Mars and Jupiter who named after Malala)
Info Plus :- Vishwnathan Anand had an asteroid named after him 4538Vishyanand recently, asteroid 4130 was named after Ramanujan discovered in 1988.