Answer :- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
2. The government of India has recently announced setting up of a national level skill development academy named ................ for giving skill training to those from minority communities?
Answer :-Maulana Azad National Academy for Skills (MANAS)
3. India has pledged how much amount for rebuilding Gaza, at the International Gaza Donor Conference held at Cairo?
Answer :- 4 Millon US Dollars
4. India has decided to contribute how much amount to the United Nations to fight the deadly Ebola virus in Africa?Answer :- 12 Million US Dollars
5. Which launch vehicle carried IRNSS 1 C to orbit ?
Answer :- PSLV C26
6. Name the scheme launched by the Government of India for uplift of Urban and rural poor through enhancement of livelihood opportunities through skill development and other means?
Answer :- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana (DAY)
7. Name India's first indigenously designed and developed long range sub-sonic cruise missile successfully test fired recently?
Answer :- Nirbhay
8. Who tops the list 100 Richest Indians 2014 released by the Forbes Magazine?
Answer :- Mukesh Ambani
9. The Union Cabinet has given its approval for the recent agreement made with which neighbouring country on 'Electric Power Trade, Cross Border Transmission Interconnection and Grid Connectivity'?
Answer :- Nepal
10. The Ministry of Enviornment and Forests has accorded coastal regulation zone clearance for building the Indian part of which submarine cable system connecting Oman, UAE, India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia?
Answer :- Bay of Bengal Gateway
11. What was the name of the combined military training excercise, held in Uttarakhand between India and USA?
Answer :- Yudh Abhyas 2014
12. The Government of India has declared September 25 as?
Answer :- Antyodaya Divas
13. The Supreme Court has cancelled the allocation of how many coal blocks allocated to various companies since 1993?
Answer :- 214
14. Name the newly launched campaign by the Government of India aiming at attracting foreign companies to set up their manufacturing units in India?
Answer :- Make in India
15. Which United States Newspaper has issued an apology for its racist cartoon on India's Mars Mission?
Answer :- The New York Times
16. Which new category of 3 wheeled vehicle has been given permission by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to ply in New Delhi?
Answer :- E-rikshaws