1. Department : Fire and Rescue Services
2. Name of Post : Station Officer (Trainee)
3. Scale of Pay : Rs 30,700 - 65,400
4. Number of vacancies : Not Estimated
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 20-31; Candidates born between 2.1.1986 and 1.1.1997 (both dates included) only eligible to apply for this post.
(a) Essential: Graduation in Science from a recognized University preferably in Chemistry.
(b) Preferential:- A good record in Sports or Games.
Note: Only International, National, Interzonal, Inter-state or State sporting
|8. Physical Measurements:||For General Candidates||For SC/ST Candidates|
|Height (without Footwear)||165 cms||160 cms|
|Chest||81 cms||76 cms|
|Chest Expansion||5 cms||5 cms|
|Standards of Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
|Field of Vision||Full||Full|
Candidates must qualify in atleast 5 out of 8 items in the physical efficiency test showing the minimum standards of efficiency as noted below.
|Sl No||Items||Standard of efficiency|
|1.||100 Meters race||14 Seconds|
|2.||High Jump||132.20 cms|
|3.||Long Jump||457.20 cms|
|4.||Putting the Shot (7264 gms)||609.60 cms|
|5.||Throwing the cricket ball||6096 cms|
|6.||Rope Climbing (using hands only)||365.80 cms|
|7.||Pull Up or Chinning||8 times|
|8.||1500 metres race||5 minutes and 44 seconds|