Answer :- Mahanadi
902. Which river in India is called Tsangpo in one of its reaches?
Answer :- Brahmaputra
903. The Sardar Sarovar Project in Gujarath is in the river?
Answer :- Narmada
904. Which is the largest brackish water lake in India?
Answer :- Chilka
905. Lepchas are the tribal people in
Answer :- Sikkim
906. Everest was identified as the highest peak in the world by
Answer :- Radhanath Sikthar
907. Which is the longest river in South India
Answer :- Godavari
908. Break Fast island in Chilka lake is a part of?
Answer :- Odisha
909. The rivers of Alakananda and Bhagirati meet at?
Answer :- Devaprayag
910. Where is Satrunjaya Hills
Answer :- Gujarath