Answer :- Delhi Waveriders [The other teams in the League are Dabang Mumbai, Jaypee Punjab Warriors, Kalinga Lancers, Ranchi Rays and Uttar Pradesh Wizards]
682. In which Olympics did India win the first medal in hockey?
Answer :- 1928 [Amsterdam Olympics, Jaipal Singh was the team captain India has so far won eight Olympics hockey gold medals in 1928, 1932, 1936, 1948, 1952, 1956, 1964 and 1980]
683. Anil Kumble, India's highest wicket taker, has taken how many wickets in test cricket?
Answer :- 619 [He is the world's third highest wicket taker in test cricket, after the Sri Lankan cricketer Muttiah Muralisharan (800) and Shane Warne (708) of Australia]
684. Which olympics sport is a combination of fencing , swimming, horse ridingm running and shooting?
Answer :- Modern Pentathlon [ It is different from ancient Olympics Pentathlon where the events included long jump, javelin throw, discus throw, stadion (a short foot race) and wrestling]
Answer :- Bhubaneswar
686. Which is the last women's single player to complete a grand slam (winning all the grand slam titles in the same calendar year)?
Answer :- Steffi Graph in 1988 [ others are Maureen Connolly (1953) and Margaret Court (1970)]
687. Which is the last men's single player to complete a grand slam (winning all the grand slam titles in the same calendar year)?
Answer :- Rod Laver in 1962 and 1969 [Don Budge (1938)]
688. Which internationally renowned Jamican athlete was the first in the world to achieve a 'double double' by winning 100 m and 200 m titles at two consecutive Olympics?
Answer :- Usain Bolt [2008 and 2012 Olympics]
689. Who are the Current Champion in the year 2015 of Men's Hockey Wold Cup?
Answer :- Australia
690. Who are the Current Champion in the year 2015 of Women's Hockey Wold Cup?
Answer :- The Netherlands