41. In which Part of the Constitution Fundamental Duties are included?
42. The total number of elected members in Parliament at present:
43. Who was elected as the permanent chairman of the Constituent Assembly on 11th December, 1946?
44. According to the Constitution the maximum limit of the number of members can be elected from States:
45. According to the Constitution the maximum limit of the number of members can be elected from Union Territoties:
46. Advisory Committee on Fundamental Rights, Minorities was headed by:
47. Anti defection law was included in the ..... Schedule of the Constitution:
48. As per constitutional provisions the maximum number of members in Parliament is limited as:
49. Directive Principles are included in Part...... of the Constitution:
50. Fundamental Rights Sub-Committee was headed by: