Home » ASSISTANT GRADE II » Current Affairs » SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR » UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT » Kerala PSC Current Affairs Questions for SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR Exam 2015 - 2
Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs 2015 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz October 2015 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
11. Which Indian who is currently the Senior Vice President of the World Bank has been named president-elect of the International Economic Association?
Answer :- Kaushik Basu (He will assume the position in 2017)
12. New Port city of Wales (United Kingdom) hosted the 2014 summit of which intergovernmental military alliance in September?
Answer :- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
13. Which World Bank institution issued 'Maharaja Bond' to raise funds to be used to invest in infrastructure projects in India?
Answer :- International Finance Corporation
14. Name the five non permanent members elected to the United Nations Security Council in October 2014?
Answer :- Venezuela, Angola, Malaysia, New Zeland and Spain
15. The first Palestinian embassy in West Europe was opened in which country?Answer :- Sweden
16. First European Union Country to recognise the state of Palestine?
Answer :- Sweden
17. What was the theme of the 18th SAARC summit held in Katmandu?
Answer :- Deeper Integration and Prosperity
18. 17th SAARC summit was held at?
Answer :- Maldives in 2011
19. 19th SAARC Summit will be held at?
Answer :- Islamabad in 2016
20. Which Bollywood actor has been appointed UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for South Asia?
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.