Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs 2015 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz October 2015 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
11. Which Indian who is currently the Senior Vice President of the World Bank has been named president-elect of the International Economic Association?
Answer :- Kaushik Basu (He will assume the position in 2017)
12. New Port city of Wales (United Kingdom) hosted the 2014 summit of which intergovernmental military alliance in September?
Answer :- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
13. Which World Bank institution issued 'Maharaja Bond' to raise funds to be used to invest in infrastructure projects in India?
Answer :- International Finance Corporation
14. Name the five non permanent members elected to the United Nations Security Council in October 2014?
Answer :- Venezuela, Angola, Malaysia, New Zeland and Spain
15. The first Palestinian embassy in West Europe was opened in which country?Answer :- Sweden
16. First European Union Country to recognise the state of Palestine?
Answer :- Sweden
17. What was the theme of the 18th SAARC summit held in Katmandu?
Answer :- Deeper Integration and Prosperity
18. 17th SAARC summit was held at?
Answer :- Maldives in 2011
19. 19th SAARC Summit will be held at?
Answer :- Islamabad in 2016
20. Which Bollywood actor has been appointed UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for South Asia?