Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs 2015 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz October 2015 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
-----------------1. Who won the FIFA Ballon d'Or award for the best footballer of the year, for a second consecutive term?
2. Who won the FIFA Women's World Player award for the best footballer of the year?
Answer :- Nadine Kessler, Germany
3. Joachim Low, the current manager of the German National Football tem ,has won which international award by FIFA?
Answer :- FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men's football
4. Name the husband and wife scientist who shared 2014 Nobel prize in Medicine or Physiology with John O'Keefe, for discoveries of cells that constitute a positioning system in the brain?
Answer :- May-Britt and Edward Moser
5. Name the Indian American writter who won the DSC Prize for South Asian Literature, for her novel, The Lowland?
Answer :- Jhumpa Lahiri
6. Major Mukund Varadarajan and Naik Neeraj Kuamar Singh have recently been posthmously awarded which peace time gallantary award?
Answer :- Ashok Chakra
7. Which Indian Origin Mathematician was awarded the Fields Medal 2014?
Answer :- Manjul Bhargava
8. Name the three person who received the outstanding parliamentarian awards recently?
Answer :- Arun Jaitley (2010); Karan Singh (2011); Sharad Yadav (2012)
9. Name the first Indian to be conferred the Asian Football Confederation Hall of Fame Award?
Answer :- Baichung Butia
10. Which environmentalist in India has been conferred the 2014 Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Earth Heroes Award?
Answer :- Erach Bharucha