- October 31st is decided to be observed as Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) by the Union Government as a tribute to Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
- NITI (National Institute for Transforming India) Aayog is the new body to replace the Planning Commission.
- Aravind Panagaria is the first vice Chairman of NITI Aayog.
- South African captain A.B.de Villers score the fastest ODI hundred (31 balls) against West Indies at Wanderers stadium in Johannes Burg.
- The book 'Precepts to Jesus' was published by Raja Ram Mohan Roy in 1820.
- Prabhudha Bharath was the English monthly started by Vivekananda.
- Aligar Movement was started by Sir Sayyid Ahmed Khan.
- Antyodaya Programme was chiefly aimed at the upliftment of rural poors.
- National Buffalo Research Center is located in Hissar in Hariyana.
- Kushinagar is located in Uttar Pradesh where Budha got nirvana.
Home » ASSISTANT GRADE II » Current Affairs » Expected Questions » MUNICIPAL SECRETARY GRADE 2 » SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR » UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT » PSC Examination Expected Questions - 293
PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Expected Questions for PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination | Expected Questions for Competitive Examinations | Expected Questions for IAS Examinations | Expected Questions for IPS Examinations | Expected Questions for Bank Examination | Expected Questions for UPSC Examinations | Expected Questions for SSC Examinations | Expected Questions for LDC Examination | Expected Questions for Teaching Post Examinations | Expected Questions for Secretariat Assistant |
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.