Answer :- First Carnatic War
2. The resolution passed by Indian National Congress in .... at its Madras Session lay down that the declaration of Fundamental Rights should be the basis of future Constitution of India?
Answer :- 1927
3. Which commission recommended for the adoption of a famine code for India?
Answer :- Strachey Commission,1901
4. Who founded Bethune College in Kolkata?
Answer :- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar
5. Which is considered by academics abroad to be the Indian equivalent of Harvad?
6. 'Socialistic patteren' of Indian society comes through?
Answer :- Mixed Economy
7. Vinoba Bhave launched Bhudan Movement to realize?
Answer :- Sarvodaya
8. The supreme authority for telecommunication in India?
Answer :- TRAI
9. Babasaheb Dr.Ambedkar Foundation was established in the year?
Answer :- 1992
10. Medha Patkar is a strong leader in the popular movement of?
Answer :- NBA (Narmada Bachavo Antholan)