2. 'Light Year' is used as a unit to measure ?
Answer :- Distance
Do You Know ?? :- മരിക്കുക എന്നത് ഘോരമായ ഒരു സാഹസമാണ്. എന്ന് പറഞ്ഞത് ആരാണ്?
3. In a sprayer the liquid raises in the tube due to?
Answer :- Lower pressure at the upper end
4. The best conductor of heat among liquid is?
Answer :- Mercury
5. The image formed on the retina of the human eye is?
Answer :- Real and inverted
Do You Know ?? :- Name the Indian revolutionary who was the author of 'Why I am an Atheist'?
6. Ampere is the unit of?
Answer :- Flow of electric current
7. Instrument that is used to convert AC to DC?
Answer :- Rectifier
8. What is the unit of illuminance?
Answer :- Lux
Do You Know ?? :- Name the British civil servant, who supported Indian Home Rule through his book 'New India or India in Transition'?
9. What is the colour of Hydrogen Vapor lamp?
Answer :- Blue
10. Who discovered cosmic rays?
Answer :- R.A.Millikan
11. What is the shape of the Earth's orbit around sun?
Answer :- Elliptical
12. A shooting star is basically a?
Answer :- Meteor
Do You Know ?? :- Name the Union Territory, which is having representative in the Rajya Sabha?
13. Where is the National Remote Sensing agency situated?
Answer :- Shadnagar
14. Fuses are connected to the live wire in ?
Answer :- Series
Answer :- Instantaneous speed
Do You Know ?? :- How did the Hummingbirds get their name?
16. The three primary colours are?
Answer :- Blue, Green and Red
17. Which part of the sun is visible during total solar eclipse?
Answer :- Corona
18. Mach number is used in connection with the speed of?
Answer :- Aircraft
19. Radio Isotopes are ?
Answer :- Isotopes that are radioactive
Do You Know ?? :- Why does boiling milk overflow, but boiling water does not?
20. The process responsible for the enormous energy in the sun is?
Answer :- Nuclear fusion
21. The total number of stars in the universe is believed to be?
Answer :- 1021
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com