Answer :- Epithelial skin
2. Photo synthesis takes place lower in which colour of light?
Answer :-Yellow light
3. Which instrument is used for measuring the pressure of gases?
Answer :- Mano meter
4. Grey matter consists of?
Answer :- A large number of nerve cell bodies
5. The chromosome number of a bacterium is?
Answer :- one
6. Plant group which is known as the storage of proteins?
Answer :- Pea
Answer :- Mushroom
8. The Central Rice Research Institute of India is located at?
Answer :- Cuttack
9. Insufficient blood supply in human body is referred as?
Answer :- Ischemia
10. Insects belongs to?
Answer :- Anthropods
11. The colour of cow's milk is slightly yellow is due to the prencce of?
Answer :- Riboflavin
12. Artocarpus intergrifolia is the scientific name of?
Answer :- Jackfruit
13. Ginger is an example of?
Answer :- Rhizome
14. In case of cardiac arrest what should be the most primary step?
Answer :- Cradiac massage
Answer :- Stigmas
16. What is H-165 and H-97?
Answer :- Hybrid varieties of tapioca
17. Palynology is the study of?
Answer :- Pollen grains
18. To which group of plants does the banyan tree belong?
Answer :- Angiosperms
19. Cotton fibre is obtained from the?
Answer :- Seeds
20. The chief timber used in manufacturing rifle parts is obtained from?
Answer :- Walnut
21. Eustachian tube connects in which parts of the body?
Answer :- Ear and throat
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org