Answer :- Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
Answer :- Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic)
3. Who became the top goal scorer ever in FIFA World Cup?
Answer :- Miroslav Klose
4. FIFA recently suspended which country from all international football competitions?
Answer :- Nigeria
- The suspension was on account of the Government interference in the affairs of the Nigeria Football Federation.
- She won bronze in Girls Discus Throw. It ended India's 12 year wait for an IAAF junior world medal since 2002.
- This island located near to Argentina, are currently occupied by Britain.
- The 'Philipine Arena', which can accommodate 55,000 people is owned by the lglesia ni Cristo(Church of Christ) sect.
- Germany defeated Argentina 1-0 in the final. Mario Goteze(Germany) won the Man of the Match award. The final was held the Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- He scored 6 goals, thereby getting the Golden Boot award. Thomas Muller(Germany) scored 5 goals and Neymer(Brazil) reached the third spot with 4 goals.