Answer :-Jammu and Kashmir
2. Who headed the committee to review the methodology for measurment of poverty which submitted its report to the Union Government?
Answer :- C.Rangarajan
3. The Supreme Court of India has recently directed the State Governoment of Jammu and Kashmir to restore the beauty of which famous lake?
Answer :- Dal Lake
4. Which wildlife sanctuary in Maharashtra was notified as the 47th Tiger Reserve of India?
Answer :- Bor Wildlife Sanctuary
5.Name the inagural train that runs between the newly commissioned 25km Katra - Udhampur rail line in Jammu and Kashmir?
Answer :- Shree Shakti Express
6. An 11 storey building has been collapsed in whcih city, killing more than sixty persons?
Answer :- Chennai
7. Which legendary Indian actress and dancer who had received Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan passed away at the age of 102?
Answer :- Zohra Sehgal
- She started her career as a dancer with Uday Shankar in 1935. The 1946 film Dharti Ke Lal marked her debut as an actor. A few of her popular filims include Afsar, Bend It Like Beckham, Dil Se and Saawariya.
- The ship was built by Garden Reach Ship Builders, Kolkata.
- His orginal name was Nambiathusseril Varkey John. He was honoured with the coveted J.C.Daniel Award in 2012.
- The Sangita Kalanidhi award by the Madras Music Academy is considered one of the greatest awards in Carnatic Music.
- On that day India celebrated the 15th anniversary of its triumph in Kargil War.