Answer :- Alexander Cunningham
2. Which weapon never used by the Indus People?
Answer :- Sword
3. What is the method used to calculate the number of cows in Vedic period?
Answer :- Ashtakarni
Answer :- Muhamud Ghazni
5. The author of first Sangam work 'Manimekhalai' was?
Answer :- Sathanar
6. The Lakshman Veedu Scheme was started by?
Answer :- M.N.Govindan Nair
7. The first women member in Indian Parliament from Kerala was?
Answer :- Annie Maskreen
8. Ginger Research Institute is situated at?
Answer :- Ambalavayal (Wayanadu)
9. Which state is known as 'the Spice Garden of India'?
10. The first Central Cabinet Minister from Kerala was?
Answer :- Dr.John Mathai
11. Which river in Kerala was known as Churni in the ancient time?
Answer :- Periyar
12. The first Keralite to be nominated to the Rajya Sabha was?
Answer :- Sardar.K.M.Paniker
13. Who agve the message 'No Caste, No Religion, No God for man'?
Answer :- Sahodaran Ayyappan
14. The Kurichiya Revolt was in the year?
Answer :- 1812
15. Who was the author of 'Keralappazhama'?
Answer :- Herman Gundert
16. Alleppey was developed into a town and port by?
Answer :- Raj Kesava Das
17. The pH of Human blood is?
Answer :- 7.4
18. The metal presented in the haemoglobin is?
Answer :- Iron
19. The chemical used in the blood banks to prevent blood clotting is?
Answer :- Sodium Citrate
20. The second session of the Indian National Congress was held at?
Answer :- Kolkata