Answer :- Allahabad
2. In which year Mahathma Gandhi became the President of Indian National Congress?
Answer :- 1924
3. Which commission was enquired into the assassination of Indira Gandhi?
Answer :- Thakkar Commission
4. Which state was given the status of 'associate state' in 1974?
Answer :- Sikkim
5. Jawaharlal Nehru attended Congress session as a delegate for the first time in 1912. It was held at?
Answer :- Bankipur
6. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is situated at?
Answer :- Mumbai
7. Lal Bahadur Shastri is the first Prime Minister to born in 20th Centuary. He was born in?
Answer :- 1904
8. Jawaharlal Nehru became the President of Indian National Congress for the first time in?
Answer :- 1929
9. Who was the President of Indian National Congress durig Quit India Movement?
Answer :- Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
10. Which portfolio was taken over by Jawaharlal Nehru from V.K.Krishna Menon in the wake of Chinese aggression of 1962?
Answer :- Defence
11. In which railway station of South Africa, Gandhiji was thrown out of a train?
Answer :- Petermaritzberg
12. Who was the President of India when Bangladesh was formed in 1971?
Answer :- V.V.Giri
13. Subhash Chandra Bose became the President of Indian National Congress for the first time in?
Answer :- 1938
14. In his life Gandiji was undergone imprisonment for how many days?
Answer :- 2338
15. For how many days Gandhiji was imprisoned in South Africa?
Answer :- 249