1.What is the name given to the world's fastest car, recently developed by US engineers?
Answer: Venom GT, It can achieve a maximum speed of 435 km/hr.
2. World's longest aircraft recently unveiled in Britain is named ..............?
3. What is the name given to the biggest virus ever found, recently discovered in Siberia?
Answer: Pithovirus sibericum
5. What is the full form of `IRNSS`?
Answer: Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System
6. The World Health Organi sation has recently declared that India and 10 other Asian countries are free of which disease?
7. Which e - mail service developed by Paul Buchheit celebrated its tenth anniversary on April 1, 2014?
Answer: IRNSS - 1B
9. The hi-tech satellite launched by Europe to monitor Earth for c limate change and environmental damage and help disaster relief operations.
Answer: Sentinel - 1A
10. Which communications satellite of India launched in 2003, has recently gone out of service?
Answer: INSAT 3E
11. Which American company bought Titan Aerospace, a maker of high altitude solar powered drones, to bring internet access to remote parts?
12. India successfully tested the first indigenous air-to-air Beyond Visual Range (BVR) missile named ..............
14. India’s Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher (MBRL) named .................. capable of decimating hostile targets at 40kms range with rapid salvos, successfully test fired recently.
Answer: Pinaka rockets