Answer :- Nobel Chor
37. What is going to be the India's official entry to the 2013 Oscar?
Answer :- Barfi
38. Name the 2002 film which had 11 directors from 11 countries contributed an 11 minute short each that reflected on the events of September 11, 2001 ?
Answer :- September 11
39. Whoase directing career spanned 50 years from Sashiro Sugata to Madadayo?
Answer :- Akira Kurosawa
40. What country is legendary filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer :- Japan
41. Which Hollywood actress autobiography is called Little Girl Lost?
Answer :- Drew Barrymore
42. Which legendary studio is buying Lucas Film, the production house behind Star Wars, for $ 4.05 billion?
Answer :- Disney
43. According to Forbes, which actress was the highest-earning dead celebrity in 2011 with $ 210 million?
Answer :- Elizabeth Taylor
Answer :- Zhang Yimou
45. Which was first colour movie to win an Academy Award for Best Picture?
Answer :- Gone with the Wind
46. At 80, who has now become the oldest winner of an Oscar Award in the four acting categories?
Answer :- Christophe Plummer
47. Which former on-screen James Bond is penning a book 'Bond on Bond"?
Answer :- Roger Moore
48. Which Olympic Games foms the backdrop for Chariots of Fire?
Answer :- 1924 Paris Olympics
49. Which legend of cinema passed away on Christmas Day in 1977?
Answer :- Charlie Chaplin
50. Name the only film to win Best Picture Oscar with no other nominations or awards?
Answer :- Grand Hotel