LDC Examination Expected Questions - 77
Answer :- The Good Road
2. Which state recently passed a Panchayat Raj amendment bill that provides for disqualification of Grama Panchayath Members and Presidents who fail to convene meeting of ward and Gramasabha?
Answer :- Karnataka
3. What is the code name of the sescue operation conducted by Indian Air Force in badly affected are of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh by heavy rain?
Answer :- Operation Rahat
4. On which date 'Nelson Mandela International Day' is observed?
Answer :- July 18
5. Who has been selected as the new President of Iran?
Answer :- Hassan Rouhani
Answer :- Bhopal Gas Disaster
7. Who has been honoured with '2013 Indian Business Leader of the year'?
Answer :- Sanjiv Goenka
8. Which bank has been licensed to open a representative office in Myanmar ?
Answer :- EXIM Bank of India
9. In a recent survey conducted by NSSO, which is the status of India's unemployment for the year 2011-12?
Answer :- it rose by 2%
10. Which state has made possession of Aadhaar card mandatory for teaching and non teaching staff to draw salaries?
Answer :- Maharashtra
Answer :- Russia
12. In which country, the 39th G* Summit conducted recently?
Answer :- United Kingdom
13. India's first Yoga University was inaugurated at ?
Answer :- Ahmadabad
14. Which is India's latest super fast computer?
Answer :- iData Plex
15. Who is elected as the Chief Minister of the Northern Province of Sri Lanka
Answer :- C.V.Wigneswaran
Answer :- Ranjib Biswal
17. The code name given to the electronic surveillance programme operated by US which is said to have direct access to the communication passed through Google, Facebook, Apple and many other internet companies?
Answer :- PRISM
18. The new skill development programme launched by the Central Government in 24 naxal affected districts in the country?
Answer :- Roshni
19. The youngest shuttler who won the Thailand Open Grand Prix Badminton Trophy?
Answer :- K.Srikanth
20. An autobiography 'Sancharikkunna Viswasi' is written by ?
Answer :- Lonappan Nampadan