GAZETTE DATE : 29/06/2013
CATEGORY NO : 174/2013
NAME OF POST : Assistant Information Officer
DEPARTMENT : Information and Public Relations
SCALE OF PAY : Rs:- 14620-25280
NUMBER OF VACANCIES : LC/AI -1 (One)
METHOD OF APPOINTMENT : Direct Recruitment (from candidates of LC/AI Community)
LAST DATE : 31/07/2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight
AGE LIMIT : Age- Age 19-42. Only candidates born between 02-01-1971 and 01-01-1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
1) B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com. Degree of any recognised University.
2) Two years experience in a Government publicity Organisation or publicity department of a private organization or firm or the editorial section of a daily newspaper or news agency.
3) Ability to prepare press Bulletin and press publicity handouts.
Method of submitting application :-
Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on theOfficial Website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
- WHAT IS ONETIME REGISTRATION ???
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A POST THROUGH ONETIME REGISTRATION SITE
- Do You LOST ONETIME REGISTRATION USERID / PASSWORD ????