Answer :- France
32. Name the Headquarters of Commonwealth?
Answer :- London, UK
33. Who put forward the name Commonwealth?
Answer :- Lord Rosebery
Answer :- Commonwealth Head of Government Meeting
35. Who is the Secretary General of Commonwealth?
Answer :- Kamalesh Sharma [Indian]
36. Who were the founding fathers of NAM?
Answer :- Jawaharlal Nehru , President Gamal Nasser of Egypt, President Tito of Yogoslavia
37. What is AFRICA fund?
Answer :- The Action for Resisting Invasion Colonialism and Apartheid
38. 16th Non-Aligned Movement Summit was held at ?
Answer :- Tehran,Iran[2012 August]
39. SAARC established on ?
Answer :- 8th December 1985
40. Which is the largest country of SAARC?
Answer :- India
41. The African Union was formed as the successor of the ?
Answer :- Organisation of African Unity [OAU]
42. The Headquarters of African Union?
Answer :- Addis Ababa,Ethiopia
43. Where is the Headquarters of APEC?
Answer :- Singapore
44. What is BIMSTEC?
Answer :- Bay of Bangal Initiative for Multi Sectoral Technical and Economic Coporation
45. What is known as the 'Big Four'?
Answer :- Brazil, Russia, India and China [BRIC]