CATEGORY NO : 110/2013 to 112/2013
NAME OF POST : Driver Grade II (HDV)
DEPARTMENT : Various
SCALE OF PAY : Rs:- 9,190-15,780/-
NUMBER OF VACANCIES : Community wise
- Category No……110/2013………….. OX -Palakkad Dist .-2 (Two) OX -Malappuram -1 (One)
- Category No……111/2013…………….. Dheevara - Palakkad Dist .-2 (Two) Dheevara -Malappuram -1 (One)
- Category No……112/2013…………….. Hindu Nadar -Ernakulam -1(One)
(From candidates belong to Other Christian (OX) and Dheevara and Hindu Nadar Communities only).
LAST DATE : 05/06/2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight
AGE LIMIT : Age- 18-42. (including the relaxation as per Para 2 (i) of the General Conditions).Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
1. A Pass in Standard VII/III Forum.
2. Must possess valid Heavy Duty Driving Licence of three years standing with endorsement for driving HP & HG Vehicles and Badge.
3. Proficiency in Driving Medium/Heavy goods/Passenger Motor Vehicles which is to be proved by a Practical Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission during the course of selection.
(a) Ear-Hearing should be perfect.
(b) Eye-Distant Vision : 6/6 Snellen [Right Eye] ---- 6/6 Snellen[Left Eye]
Near Vision : 0.5 Snellen[Right Eye]---- 0.5 Snellen[Left Eye]
Colour Vision : Normal
Night blindness : Nil
(c) Muscles and joints : No paralysis, all joints with free movement.
(d) Nervous System : Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
Method of submitting application :-
Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on theOfficial Website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
|APPLY ONLINE NOW|