2. Which instrument is used to measure atmospheric humidity?
3. Over 90% of the wildlife of which country found nowhere else on Earth ?
4. Which countries are seperated by the Medicine Line?
ANSWER:- Canada , USA
5. The Ozone Belt is situated at levels between ...... Kms above atmosphere?
ANSWER:- 20 - 40 Km
6.A line in the map joining points with equal slope is ......
7. Which is the second largest country in the world?
8. Which are the fastest seismic waves?
ANSWER:- P Waves
9. In which ocean is the notorious Ring of Fire situated?
ANSWER:- Pacific Ocean
10. The counter lines that depicts a variable which cannot be measured at a point, but which insted must be calculated from data collected over an area is .....
11. Which country's national day falls on January 26?
12. Who developed the idea of Continental Draft?
ANSWER:- Alfred Wegner
13. Which is the third principle constituent gas present in the atmosphere?
14. A line that indicates equal or constant pressure on a map is ....
15. Which is the largest country in Africa?
FREE E-Mail Alert