Answer:- Left point finger
2. Instrument is associated with Pandit Ravi Shankar ?
3. How many chessman are there on the chess board at the start of a standard game of chess?
Answer:- 32 [16*2]
4. What is the average normal body temparature of a healthy human being?
Answer:- 37°C (98.6° Fahrenheit)
5. On October 29,2012 which MP from Alappuzha constituency took charge as the Union Minister of Civil Aviation?
6. Which of the country has been chosen to host the ICC [International Cricket Council] World Cup in 2015?
Answer:- Australia and New Zealand [Join Host]
7. In which district would you find Pakshipathalam in the Brahmagiri hills?
8. Who amoung these won the Kerala Sahitya Akadami Award for a work title 'Oru pidi nellikka' (ഒരു പിടി നെല്ലിക്ക)?
Answer:- Edasseri Govindan Nair
9. How many rasas as in Navarasa?
|Kichaka slayed by Bhimasena|
11.Which of the field of medicine deals with pregnancy related issues?
12. Accourding to the Mahabharatha which son of Kunti killed Kichaka?