1. Recently, China has announced the construction of three new hydro-power dams named Dagu, Jiexu and Jiacha on which river?
Answer:- Yarlung Zangbo River
2. In the recently launched 27th Surajkund Craft Mela, which state has been chosen as the theme state?
3. Which country is providing Pilatus trainer aircraft to Indian Air Force?
4. The headquarters of the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) are located at which place?
Answer:- Trieste (Italy)
5. Who is the author of the book title 'Netaji Subash Chandra Bose and Germany'?
6. Recently, who has been appointed as the new Solicitor General of India?
Answer:- Mohan Parasaran
7. The Vulture Population Estimate-2013 has been recently concluded in Panna Tiger Reserve, that is located in which state?
Answer:- Madhya Pradesh
8. Recently, which Indian-origin women is selected for Order of Australia Medal?
Answer:- Krishna Arora
9. Recently, in which country , the 12th Organisation of Islamic Co-operation (OIC) Summit was held?
10. In which country, national cofee emergency was declared recently over the spred of cofee rust?
11. Who is currently serving as the president of the International Court of Justice?
Answer:- Peter Tomka
12. Military of which country conducts the Exercise Saffron Bandit?
13. Which commission enquired in to illegal mining of iron ore and manganese in Goa?
Answer:- Shah Commission
14. Which country is hosting the 14th meeting of BASIC Environment Ministers?
15. Which is the committee formed by the information and broadcasting ministry to strengthen and expand the role of public broadcaster Prasar Bharathi?
Answer:- Sam Pitroda Committee