Answer:- 312 days(Till august 28,2009)
102. What is the name of Japanese spacecraft that was plased in orbit by ISRO's PSLV C-21 on 9th September 2012?
103.Name the book of Salman Rushid which is published in 2012?
Answer:- Joseph Anton
104.Who inaugurated the Global Investors Meet-Emerging Kerala at Kochi on 12th September 2012?
Answer:- Dr.Manmohan Singh
105. Who has been appointed as the 39th Chief Justice of India?
Answer:- Althamus Kabeer
106. Who won the prestigious Norman Borlaug Award which carries 1000 dollars cash prize?
Answer:- Adhiti Mukharji
107. How many countries participated in 2012 summer Parlympics at London?
108. Name the first country in the world to require tobaco products to be in plain packaging?
109. Recent G-20 summit was heald in which country?
110. What is the autobiography of Neil Alden Armstrong?
Answer:- First Man: The Life of Neil A Armstrong
111. Defeated presidential candidate 'P.A.Sangma' will float a new tribal-centric party in Meghalaya on 24th August 2012. What is the name of the new party?
Answer:- National Peoples Party(NPP)
112.Which is the first Agricultural Theme Park in Kerala?
Answer:- Aayakudi Agricultural Theme Park,Kottayam
113. What is the name of the elite counter-terrorist commando force of Andhra Pradesh which was inagurated by the Chief Minister N.Kiran Kumar Reddy on 13th August 2012?
Answer:- Octopus (Organisation to Counter Terrorist Operations)
114.What is the name given to India's mission to Mars in November20,2012?
Answer:- Mars Orbiter Mission
115. Who is the first ever Indian to win back-to-back individual Olympic medals?
Answer:- Sushil Kumar
116.Who was the flag bearer for India during the closing ceremony of the London Olympics 2012?
Answer:- M.C.Mary Kom
117. Which African Country plan to bid for 2024 Olympics?
118. Which paramilitary force of India has recently celebrated it's golden jubilee year?
Answer:- Indo-Tibeten Border Force(ITBP)
119. In which country, the 7th meeting of the Women Speakers of Parliament on Gender Sensitive Parliaments was held?
120.Who is the author of the novel 'The Casual Vacancy'?
121. The National Institute of Urban Affairs is located in which city?
Answer:- New Delhi
122. Which State Government has launched Annshri Yojana, under which around two lakh families will receive a monthly cash transfer of Rs.600 per month?
123. Who had led the controversial Operation Blue Star in Amritsar in 1984 and is recently in news because of attack on him?
Answer:- Kuldeep Singh Brar
124. Recently, who is conferred with the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award?
Answer:- Tessy Thomas
125. Who is the winner of 27th Indira Gandhi Award for National Integration?
126. Who is the winner of Vallathol Award 2012?
Answer:- Yusafali Kecheri
127. Who is the winner of Vayalar Ramavarma Literary Award 2012?
Answer:- Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri
128. The Prithvi-II, surface to surface missile was successfully test-fired from Odisa, What is the range of this missile?
Answer:- 350 Km
129.Name the cartoonist who was detained in Mumbai on charges of sedition?
Answer:- Aseem Trivedi
130. Who become the world's No.1 Personal Computer(PC) maker?
131. Who is elected as the new Prime Minister of Libya?
Answer:- Mustafa Abu Shagour
132.Who is recently honoured with 'ODI Cricketer of the Year' by the ICC?
Answer:- Virat Kohli
133. Who has been elected as the new Prime Minister of Ethopia after death of Meles Zenwai?
Answer:- Haile Mariam Desalengn
134. Who is the author of the book 'India Grows at Night: A Liberal Case for A Strong State'?
Answer:- Gurcharan Das
135. Which country honoured Aung San Sun Kyi with Congressional Gold Medal?
136. The Sri Lankan President has laid the foundation stone for the construction of University of Buddhist and Indic Studies in Sanchi in which state?
Answer:- Madhya Pradesh
137. Recently which country has closed it's border with Ghana?
Answer:- Ivory Coast
138. Recently which country has bannded all Pakisthani newspapers from entering the country?
139.Which city in South Africa is the host for Ninth World Hindi Conference?
140. In which Indian state, implementation of 'Bhoochetana' a mission of ICRISAT to enhance productivity of rain fed crops has shown good result?
141.Recently in which state, 'Bal Jyothi' an eye screening and treatment programme has been launched for school children?
142.Recently which Indian State has introduced a bill to protect the Tigers?
Answer:- Arunachal Pradesh
143.What is the name of the long-range reconnaissance drone that is unveiled by Iran recently?
Answer:- Shahed 129
144. Recently, which agency has released the report - 'Green Carbon, Black Trade'?
145. In which state, where BSNL and ICT@School Programme of Union Government are providing Virtual Private Network(VPN) for over 4,000 schools?
146.Which Bollywood celebrity has been appointed as UN Goodwill Ambassador for UNAIDS?
Answer:- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
147.What percent of FDI has allowed by Union Cabinet in Civil Aviation Sector recently?
148. Which company has recently launched the world's largest LEED Platinum green Hotel?
Answer:- ITC Ltd
149.Where did the 52nd National Open Athletics Championships held recently?
150.Which country is the host for Forth edition of the Asia Cup Football?