1. Largest museum in India is
A:-National Museum New Delhi
B:-National Museum Bombay
C:-National Museum Calcutta
D:-National Museum Chennai
2. What was the first travelogue in Malayalam?
B:-Oru Deshathinte Katha
D:-Pathira Suriante Nade
3. Who build Secretariate Building at Thiruvananthapuram?
A:-Sri Mulam Tirunal
C:-Sri Chithira Tirunal
4. Holand of kerala is
5. Who was the first Indian who reached in Antartica?
A:-Lt Conel Rekesh Sharma
B:-Lt Ranbeer sing
D:-Lt Ram Cheran
6. Which is the first cyber state in India?
7. Which is the river in India that flows through desert?
8. What is sefolagy?
A:-Study about birds
B:-Study about election
C:-Study about flowers
D:-Study about fish
9. Who started 'National Herald' Daily?
10. Which is the port of India that functioned on High Tide?
11. What was the first native state which started legislative council in India?
12. Dr. Palpu worked in the service of which native state
13. How many kilometers India have inland water service system?
14. Who was the Diwan of Cochin who introduced grand in aid system to private educational institutions?
15. Which is the largest rice producing country in the world?
16. Who is the first Kerala Lokayuktha Judge?
A:-Justice K. Balakrishnan
B:-Justice P. Ramachandran
C:-Justice Kamal Basha
D:-Justice Syric Joseph
17. The Novel 'Navagraha Thadavara' is written by two novalist
A:-Punathil and M.T. Vasudevan
B:-Sethu and Punathil
C:-Sethu and Meera
D:-Sakariya and Sethu
18. When did first Malayalam English Dictionary published by Rev. Baily?
19. First coir factory established in
20. What is the slogan of Red cross?
A:-Peace in war
B:-Charity in war
D:-Help the mankind