121. The first meeting of Indian National Congress was held in Bombay in December 1885 under the leadership of
A) Dadabhai Naoroji
B) Sir.C. Sankaran Nair
C) W.C. Banerjee
D) Badaruddin Tyabji
ANSWER :- W.C.Banerjee
* First Parsi President of Indian National Congress session at Culcutta.
* First Malayalee Prseident of Indian National Congress Session at Amaravathi.
* First Muslim President of Indian National Congress session at Madras.
122. Who among the following was the author of the book ‘Anand Math’ ?
A) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
B) Ravindranath Tagore
C) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
D) Bal Gangadhara Tilak
ANSWER :- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
* In which year was Rabindranath Tagore awarded Nobel Prize for Literature? :- 1913
* The person who is known as the Father of Social Reforms in India :- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
* Who is Known as Father of Indian Unrest ? :- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
123. Identify the Governor General who introduced the Vernacular Press Act.
A) Sir Ashely Eden
B) Warren Hastings
C) Lord Lytton
D) Lord Stanely
ANSWER :- Lord Lytton
* The Regulating Act 1773 and Pitts India Act, 1784 were important acts passed during Warren Hastings tenure.
124. Which among the following book was authorised by Mahatma Gandhi ?
A) My Truth
B) Hindu View of Life
C) Discovery of India
D) Hindu Swaraj
ANSWER :- Hindu Swaraj
* My Truth :- Indira Gandhi
* Hindu View of Life :- S.radhakrishnan
* Discovery of India :- Nehru
125. On which among the following dates ‘Jallianwala Bagh’ massacre took place ?
A) April 16, 1919
B) April 13, 1919
C) April 3, 1919
D) April 14, 1919
ANSWER :- April 13, 1919
About This Examination
Question Code : 117/2018
Name of Post :- LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Department :- KERALA DAIRY DEVELOPMENT
Medium of Question :- English
Date of Test :- 10.12.2018