Category No: 565/2014 and 566/2014
Department :- KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE CONSUMER’S FEDERATION LIMITED
Name of Post :- SALES ASSISTANT GRADE II
Category No: 194/2015
Department :- THE KERALA CERAMICS LIMITED
Name of Post :- JUNIOR ASSISTANT/CASHIER/TIME KEEPER/ASSISTANT STORE KEEPER
Category No: 93/2016
Department :- EXCISE DEPARTMENT
Name of Post :- EXCISE CIRCLE INSPECTOR
Category No: 96/2016
Department :- KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
Name of Post :- JUNIOR ASSISTANT/CASHIER
Category No: 188/2016
Department :- EXCISE DEPARTMENT
Name of Post :- EXCISE INSPECTOR TRAINEE
Question Paper Code :- 161/2016
Date: 26/11/2016 Saturday
Time :- 01.30 PM to 03.15 PM.
Maximum Marks:- 100
Exam Duration:- 1 hour 15 minutes Medium of Questions: English
1. 'Empowering the Poor' is the motto of:
2. 'Kudumbasree' was launched by?
3. The self-employment venture to assist less educated and poor unemployed youth:
4. A registered applicant under NREGP is eligible for unemployment allowance if he is not employed within
5. Which of the following is not a government organisation?
6. Anganwadi provides food, pree-school education and primary health care to children under the age of:
7. The micro finance scheme for women SHG?
8. Indian Business Plan for creating and augment basic rural infrastructure?
9. Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) was launched first in?
SCIENCE QUESTIONS :- CLICK HERE 4 Answers
1. In mammals ammonis produced by metabolism is converted into urea in the
2. Artificial ripening of fruits is accomplished by treatment with:
3. Respiratory center in human being is:
4. The infective stage of malarial parasite plasmodium that enters human body is:
5. Principles of Law of Inheritance were enunciated by:
6. A convex lens is placed in water, its focal length :
7. In a given sample there are 10,000 radio-active atoms of half-life period 1 month. The number of atoms remaining without disintegration at the end of 3 months is:
8. In n-type semiconductor the majority carriers are:
9. The tank appears shallow than its actual depth, due to:
10. The shape of acceleration versus graph for constant force is:
RENAISSANCE IN KERALA QUESTIONS :- CLICK HERE 4 Answers
2. Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi's Sidhashramam is situated at?
3. The Temple Entry proclamation of Sri Chithirathirunal Balaramavarma declared on?
4. Who started the literary organisation called Vidya Poshini?
5. Who founded Yogakshema Sabha?
6. Who started Sanskrit Education Center called Tatva Prakashika Ashram at Calicut?
7. Who founded Advaita Ashram at Aluva?
1. The fourth President of Indian national Congress in 1888?
2. Freedom fighter who founded the Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan?
3. Who led the Salt Satyagraha against the illegal laws of the English after Gandhi's arrest?
4. 'Crawling Order' was issued by the British government in India in connection with?
1. The first Modern Metro of India is:
2. Who was the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission of India during the first two years of the Fourth Five Year Plan?
1. Which protocol is used for secure communication over internet?
2. Which is the national nodal agency for responding to computer security incidents as and when they occur?
3. Which section of IT Act deals with Cyber terrorism?
4. International Computer Security Day:
5. What is E-mail Spoofing?
6. Which among the following is not an Open Source Software?
7. Which among the following is the fastest memory component in a computer?
8. The type of test used in computer to check whether or not the user is a human:
9. USB stands for
10. Minimum number of bits essential to store any 2 digit decimal number is equal to....
MATHS AND MENTAL ABILITY QUESTIONS :- CLICK HERE 4 Answer
1. Which of the following number is divisible by 11?
2. What should be the measure of the diagonal of a square whose area is 162 cm2?
3. 25 women can complete a work in 5 days. In how many days will 30 women can complete that work?
4. Find the sum of the numbers lying between 200 and 700 which are multiple of 5?
5. The different between 72% and 54% of a number is 432. What is 55% of that number.
6. A cylinder of radius 4 cm and height 10 cm is melted and recasted into a sphere of radius 2 cm. How many such sphere are got?
7. Nine years ago the age of Athira was five times that of Ammu's age. After nine years Athira's age will be twice of Ammu's age. Athira's present age is
8. 2016 January 22nd is Friday. Find 2016 August 20
9. A train 520 m long is running with a speed of 90 km/hr. In what time will it cross a bridge 130 m long.
11. If FATHER is coded IDWKHU, then the code for MOTHER will be:
12. Three of the following four pair of numbers are alike in a certain way and so they form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group.
13. Among the four options given below find the word which does not have a related meaning as the word 'Judicious'
14. Among the four options given below find the word which has opposite meaning of the word 'combat'
15. Choose the pair in which the words are differently related
16. In the following, find the number that replaces the '?'
17. Examine carefully the following statements and answer the question given below
18. Arrange the following words as per the order in the dictionary
19. If February 1, 2004 is Wednesday, then what day is March 3, 2004?
20. In the following number series, one number is wrong. Find the wrong number
GEOGRAPHY QUESTIONS :- CLICK HERE 4 Answer
1. The lower layer of atmosphere is known as:
2. The outermost range of the Himalaya is known as:
3. Black cotton soil is known as:
4. The most fertile soil found in India is:
5. Pedology is the science that deals with the study of
6. ....... is the second largest penisular river flowing towards the East.
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUESTIONS
1. The 17th laurens World Sports Award, 2015 for Life Time Achievement was given away to Niki Landa for:
Answer :- Motor Racing
2. 'Ardhanareeswaran' the famous novel written by:
Answer :- Perumal Murugan
3. 'Priyamanasam' won the national award for the best Sanskrit film, directed by:
Answer :- Vindo Mankara
4. IRNSS-1G Regional Navigation Satellite System successfully launched from Satish Dhawan Space Center with the help of:
Answer :- PSLV C33
5. Deepa Karmakar qualified for Rio de Janeiro Olympics Games 2016 after defeating:
Answer :- None of the above
6. The first Jail Museum of Kerala State is going to establish with the central prison of:
Answer :- Kannur Central Jail
7. Who was the present Governor of Uttarakhand State?
Answer :- K.K.paul
8. Narendra jadav, an economist, newly nominated to Rajyasabha was former member of:
Answer :- Planning Commission
9. Which among the following is India's Fastest Train?
Answer :- Gathiman Express
10. Which Tennis star will carry Spanish flag at the opening ceremony of Rio Olympics Games 2016?
Answer :- Rafel Nadal
11. 'Dreaming Big: My journey to Connect India" is the autobiography of?
Answer :- Sam Pitroda
ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUESTIONS :- CLICK HERE 4 Answer
1. Choose the antonym of the italicised word from the sentence
After months of drought the farmers began to despair that they would lose everything.
2. Choose the suitable interpretation for the idiom 'to blaze a trail':
3. Jessie waited with ............ breath for news of her success.
4. The universe ..... continuously ever since the beginning of time and the galaxies ..... away from one another at great speed.
5. Give a one word substitute for : A person who does not believe in God
6. It is obvious from the leader's mumbling that he does not have a flair ...... public speaking.
7. Correct the statement :- Each of the boys were given a pen
8. Choose the word which is spelt correctly?
9. "Keep Quiet" said the mother to the child. Report it
10. Change the voice : Did the blast terrify the children?
CONSTITUTION OF INDIA QUESTIONS :- CLICK HERE 4 Answer
1. Which amendment act added a new fundamental duty under article 51 (A) of the constitution which provides that it shall be the duty of every Indian Citizen to provide education to their children upto the age of 14 years
2. The Human Rights Commissions at the Centre and States are facing serious setbacks because............
3.Which one of the following powers of the Rajya Sabha is provided in the Constitution of India?
4. The institution of Ombudsman was first created in?
5. Lokayuktha submits its report to?
6. The Constitution guarantees protection of the rights of the minorities in India through which article?
7. Whiech government appointed P.V.Rajamannar Committee to examine the tension area in Centre-State relations?
8. The last session of the existing Lok Sabha after a new Lok Sabha has been elected is known as:
9. Financial Emergency can be continued for...........
10. Right to Information is the most effective and innovative tool in Indian administration because:
Kerala PSC SALES ASSISTANT GRADE II Examination CUT OFF MARK MAY BE BETWEEN 45 to 55.
Kerala PSC SALES ASSISTANT GRADE II Examination PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY AVAILABLE Now
CLICK HERE Kerala PSC SALES ASSISTANT GRADE II Examination FINAL ANSWER KEY AVAILABLE SOON