Current Affairs August 2016 for PSC | Current Affairs August 2016 for PSC | Current Affairs 2016 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current affairs Quiz August 2016 | Current Affairs 2016 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2016 for All Competitive Exams | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
Keralapschelper.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like The Union Ministry of Power launched a Mobile App what is its name,The theme of the World Humanitarian Day that was observed on 19 August 2016 was and other questions....
1. First Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Department of Post
Answer :- Indian Post Payment Bank Ltd
2. The web portal for e-bidding and e-reverse auction for Traffic Based Competitive Bidding in transmission project launched by the Union Government recently?
Answer :- e-Trans
3. Who won the men's 200m Gold in the Rio Olympics?
Answer :- Usain Bolt, Jamaican athlete
4. The International Court of Arbitration for Sports [ Located at Lausanne, Switzerland] a quasi-judicial body recently banned which wrestler for 4 Years?
Answer :- Narsingh Yadav
5. Who became the first Indian Badminton player to enter the Women's Singles finals in Olympics?
Answer :- P.V.Sindhu
6. e-bidding portal 'DEEP' for Medium term purchase of power was launched by which Ministry?
Answer :- Union Ministry of Power
7. The Union Ministry of Power launched a Mobile App to Track Power transmission projects, name it?
Answer :- TARANG
8. The state government that will confer Indian wrestler Sakshi Malik with Rani Laxmi Bai Award for winning a medal in Rio Olympics is -
Answer :- Uttar Pradesh
9. The Indian female wrestler Sakshi Malik won the bronze medal in which category at the Olympic Games in Rio 2016?
Answer :- 58 kg category
10. The theme of the World Humanitarian Day that was observed on 19 August 2016 was
Answer :- One Humanity