1. First Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Department of Post
Answer :- Indian Post Payment Bank Ltd
2. The web portal for e-bidding and e-reverse auction for Traffic Based Competitive Bidding in transmission project launched by the Union Government recently?
Answer :- e-Trans
3. Who won the men's 200m Gold in the Rio Olympics?
Answer :- Usain Bolt, Jamaican athlete
4. The International Court of Arbitration for Sports [ Located at Lausanne, Switzerland] a quasi-judicial body recently banned which wrestler for 4 Years?
Answer :- Narsingh Yadav
5. Who became the first Indian Badminton player to enter the Women's Singles finals in Olympics?
Answer :- P.V.Sindhu
6. e-bidding portal 'DEEP' for Medium term purchase of power was launched by which Ministry?
Answer :- Union Ministry of Power
7. The Union Ministry of Power launched a Mobile App to Track Power transmission projects, name it?
Answer :- TARANG
8. The state government that will confer Indian wrestler Sakshi Malik with Rani Laxmi Bai Award for winning a medal in Rio Olympics is -
Answer :- Uttar Pradesh
9. The Indian female wrestler Sakshi Malik won the bronze medal in which category at the Olympic Games in Rio 2016?
Answer :- 58 kg category
10. The theme of the World Humanitarian Day that was observed on 19 August 2016 was
Answer :- One Humanity