Answer :- Bihar
More Info :- Alcohol Prohibition in India is in force in the states of Gujarth, Nagaland and Parts of Manipur, as well as in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. Kerala has been implementing prohibition in a phase manner since 2014.
2. The Union Information and Broadcasting (I & B) Ministry has constituted a three member Committe to see that guidelines set for government advertisements by the Supre Court are followed. Who will be heading the committee?
Answer :- B.B.Tandon
More Info :- Senior TV Journalist Rajat Sharma and ad-man Piyush Pandey will be the other two members of the committee. In May 2015, Supre Court in its order had issued Guidelines on Regulating Government Advertisements based on recomendations of Prof N.R.Madhava Menon Committee. In its order SC had barred publication of photos of leaders in government advertisements except those of the President, Prime Minister and the Chief Justice of India. Sc had also directed the Union Government to constitute a three member committee to regulate the issue of public advertisements.
3. The Union Government has approved country's first Metrino Pod Project ie personal rapid transit (PRT) network for which place?
Answer :- Gurgaon, Haryana
More Info :- A PRT network is made up of small automated vehicle (dubbed as pod) running at close intervals on a guideway with docking stations for passangers to get on and get off. The pod can accommodate up to five people. The average speed of the pod is 60 kmph.
4. Who is the new Chairman of NASSCOM appointed recently?
Answer :- C.P.Gurnani
More Info :- Currently Gurnani is Managing Director and Chief Excecutive Officer of Tech Mahindra. NASSCOM is a global non-profit trade association of Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry. It facilitates business and trade in software and services and encourage the advancement of research in software technology.
5. Who has directed the recently released film Jungle Book based on the Rudyard Kipling story?
Answer :- John Favreau
More Info :- The Jungle Book is a 2016 American fantasy adventure film directed by John Favreau, written by Justin Marks and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. Based on Rudyard Kipling's eponymous collective works, the film is a live-action/CGI re-imagining of Walt Disney's 1967 animated film of the same name.
6. Which actor has played Mowgli in the film Jungle Book?
Answer :- Neel Sethi
More Info :- He is an Indian American child actor
7. What is the Union Ministry Universal vaccination programme called?
Answer :- Mission Indradhanush
More Info :- The third phase of Union Health Ministry's universal vaccination programme Mission Indradhanush began on 7th April 2016. It depicts 7 colours of the rainbow which aims to cover all those children by 2020 who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated against 7 vaccine preventable diseases. The diseases include diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B.