Current Affairs 2016 for PSC | Current Affairs 2016 for PSC | Current Affairs 2016 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2016 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2016 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz 2016 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
Answer :- Marvin Minsky
2. Which person of Indian origin won the Scientific and Technical Award given by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science?
Answer :- Rahul Thakkar
3. Which city in Kerala has been shortlisted under the Smart Cities Mission?
Answer :- Kochi
4. Where was the 12th South Asian Games held?
Answer :- Guwahati and Shillong
5. On 10 December 2015, Human Rights Day, the UN launched a campaign to mark the 50th anniversary of two international treaties: The International Covenant on Economic Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Name the campaign
Answer :- Our Rights, Our Freedoms, Always
6.Which team won the 2015 FIFA Club World Cup?
Answer :- Barcelona FC (They defeated Club Athletico River Plate (Argentina) 3-0. The tournament was held in Japan.)
7. Which former Indian wicketkeeper was selected for the BCCI's C K Nayudu Life time Achievement Award for 2015?
Answer :- Syed Kirmani
8. Shakti 2016 was the joint military expedition held between India and which European country?
Answer :- France
9. Who are the winners of the 2015 Indian Super League (ISL)?
Answer :- Chennaiyan FC (They defeated FC Goa 3-2)
10. Winner of the Women's Double title in the Australian Open ?
Answer :- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
RELATED POSTS >> PART 1 ; PART 2 ; PART 3; PART 4; PART 5; PART 6; PART 7; PART 8; PART 9; PART 10