Born on - 12th 'April 1873
Father - Narayanan
Mother - Kaali
Spouse - Bhanumathi
Died on - 16th January 1924
* The childhood name of Kumaranasan was?
* Kumaranasan was one of the triumvirate poets of Kerala (the Iother two were?
Vallathol Narayana Menon and Ulloor S.Parameswara Iyer.
* 'Mathangi' is the character by Kumaranasan in which work?
* Who called him "Divya Kokilam"?
* Kumaranasan was the only poet in Malayalam who became Mahakavi without writing a Mahakavyam.
* The prefix ‘Mahakavi' was awarded to him by?
Madras University in 1922.
* 'Sribuddhacharitham’ is the translation of ‘Light of Asia’ a biography of Sri Buddha by Edwin Arnold.
* Kumaranasan had prominent Buddhist influence in his Writings.
* He is the first poet to become a member in Travancore Legislature
*The first Malayalam poet Whose picture Was appeared on an Indian stamp (1973)
* Kumaranasan became the member of Sree Moolam Praja Sabha in?
* Kumaranasan was the first General Secretary of Sri Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam.
* Kumaranasan edited Vivekodayam’, the mouth piece of SNDP Yogam, along With M Govindan who was its official editor.
* Kumaranasan was the founder of...... Book Depot’.?
Memory Tricks Related to KUMARANASSAN CLICK HERE
* Kumaranasan authored ‘Divyakokilam’ as a tribute to whom?
* When Tagore visited Narayana guru?
* Who was the translater of dialogue between Tagore and Guru?
* Kumaranasan died at the age of 51 by the...... accident?
Redeemer boat accident on 16th January 1924 in Pallana River ( Alappuzha).
* What is known as the place Kumaranasan drowned?
* Asan memorial situated at?
* Asan World Prize was instituted in memory of
More Points are available in Kerala PSC Helper Renaissance in Kerala Notes and 300+ Questions E-Book Buy Now