[ Bihar, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarath]
Answer :- Bihar
892. Jaduguda mines in Jharkhand is famous for
Answer :- Uranium
893. Which one of the following joins the Ganga from the south
[ Gomati, Gandak, Teesta, Son]
Answer :- Son
894. Which one of the following tributaries of the Ganga system flows northwards
[Kosi, Ghaghra, Chambal, Gandak]
Answer :- Chambal
895. The highest state capital in India
Answer :- Shimla
896. Warlis are natives of
Answer :- Maharashtra
897. Which part of India has an internal type of drainage?
Answer :- Rajasthan
898. The name of which state means the 'Land of five rivers'?
Answer :- Punjab
899. Which is the southernmost administrative unite of India?
Answer :- Great Nicobar