C:-Both house simultaneously
D:-Either of the Houses
952. Special Constitutional Status of Jammu & Kashmir is Provided in…[Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
953. Who among the following administers oath of office to the President of India …[Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
C:-Chief Justice of India
D:-Chairman of Rajya Sabha
954. The fundamental right to education is incorporated in ….[Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
955. Which of the following is NOT a writ [Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
957. What is the name of the programme launched on December 25, 2000 by the Central Government for providing food grains to the poor at highly subsidised rates? [Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
A:-Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
B:-Targeted Public Distribution System.
C:-Indira Awaas Yojana.
D:-Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana.
958. What is the maximum time period ﬁxed by Section 7(1) of Right to Information Act,2005 for providing information by Central or State Public Information Oﬃcers in normal course? [Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
959. The Environment (Protection) Act was enacted in India in pursuance of ............................... [Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]
A:-World Commission on Environment and Development 1987.
B:-UN Conference on the Human Environment 1972.
C:-UN Conference on Sustainable Development 2012.
D:-UN Conference on Environment and Development.
960. The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 aims at providing a minimum of ............ days unskilled manual work. [Lecturer in Physics ,30-01-2015]