Answer :- Pakistan
882. Snakes recognise smell using:
Answer :- Tongue
883. The bird that can live in the lowest temperature
Answer :- Emperor Penguin
884. The largest invertebrate on land
Answer :- Coconut crab
885. Which animal can produce two types of milk?
Answer :- Kangaroo
886. The release of which one of the following into ponds and helps in controlling the mosquitos?
[Crab, Dogfish, Gambusia fish, Snail]
Answer :- Gambusia fish
887. The study about heart
Answer :- Cardiology
888. The number of vertebrae in the vertebral column of man?
Answer :- 33
889. Normal Blood Pressure in human body is?
Answer :- 120/80 mm Hg
890. Which blood group is called 'Universal Recipient'?
Answer :- AB