Answer :- Cockoo
872. Fish that can produce electricity
Answer :- Eel
873. The mammal that can fold its four legs in the same dircetion
Answer :- Elephant
874. The second most intelligent animal
Answer :- Chimpanzee
875. A mammal with wings
Answer :- Bat
876. The South American relative of camels
Answer :- Llama
877. Which is known as 'King of Fish'?
Answer :- Whale Shark
878. The bird that makes the longest migration
Answer :- Artic Tern
879. Which mammal's name in Malay language means 'man of the forest'?
Answer :- Orangutan
880. Which mammal has no neck?
Answer :- Whale