Answer :- V.D.Savarkar
637. Which Indian revolutionary organisation was formed in the model of Mazzinni's Young Italy?
Answer :- Abhinav Bharath
368. Who served longest period as the deputy chief minister of Kerala?
Answer :- Avukkader Kutty Naha
369. Who is the one and only Keralite to become the Governor of Kerala?
Answer :- V.Vishwanathan
670. Which former President of Bangladesh was an active participant in the Quit India Movement?
Answer :- Sheik Mujibur Rahman
671. Kalinga Prize is awarded for?
Answer :- Popularisation of Science
672. Which Five Year Plan was formulated under the system of Directional Planning?
Answer :- Eighth Plan
673. A person is wearing glass of power -2.5. It indicates that person is?
Answer :- Short Sighted
674. The Ukai Dam is built across which rives?
Answer :- Tapti
Answer :- 1964
676. Which stocks are affected by the viral disease Ranikhet?
Answer :- Poultry
677. Where did the Danish east India Company established its first factory in India?
Answer :- Musalipatnam
678. Which are the permanent winds blowing within the Tropics?
Answer :- Trade Wind
679. Who is the author of 'No Full Stops in India'?
Answer :- Mark Tully
680. Who is the author of 'A New History of India'?
Answer :- Stanley Wopert