INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
2. Online Application submission : From 03.01.2016 (Sunday)
3. Last date for sale of Security Cards : 29.01.2016 (Friday)
4. Last date for submission of Online Application : 29.01.2016, 5 pm (Friday)
5. Last date for receipt of Online Application Printout along with supporting documents : 30.01.2016 (Saturday)
6. Downloading Online Admit Cards : From 28.03.2016 (Monday)
7. Date & Time of Entrance Examination:
Engineering : Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I) : 25.04.2016, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics (Paper-II) : 26.04.2016, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Medical : Chemistry & Physics (Paper-I) : 27.04.2016, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Biology (Paper-II) : 28.04.2016, 10 am to 12.30 pm
8. Venue of Examination : As indicated in the Admit Card
9. Time Schedule for the Examination (IST) : Engg P-I, P-II & Med P-I, P-II
(a) Entry to the Examination Hall : 9.30 am
(b) Distribution of Question Booklet : 9.55 am
(c) Opening of the Question Booklet and Commencement of Examination : 10.00 am
(d) Latest entry to the Examination Hall : 10.30 am
(e) Conclusion of Examination : 12.30 pm
10. Materials permitted in the examination hall : Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Ball-Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
11. Rough work : All rough work are to be done in the Question Booklet only. The candidate shall not do any rough work or put Stray Mark(s) on the OMR answer sheet.
Medical : On or before 25.05.2016
Engineering : On or before 25.05.2016
Engineering Rank list (After marks integration) : On or before 25.06.2016
13. Centralised Allotment Process (CAP-2016) : The Centralised Allotment Process will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/ Architecture/Medical streams in the State, based on the options submitted by the candidates who have been included in the rank list of the Engineering/Architecture/ Medical/Ayurveda courses for the year 2016, conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. This is a system of ‘Allotments through Online Submission of Options’.
14. Certificates/documents to be produced at the time of admission
(a) Admit Card issued by CEE.
(c) Original Mark List to prove academic eligibility.
(d) Pass Certificate (if obtained).
(e) Allotment letter issued by the CEE.
(f) Any other documents as mentioned in Clause 11.7.1