Answer :- Northern Circas
562. What is the name of the southern part of the eastern coastal plains?
Answer :- Coromandel Coast
563. Which is the largest Union Territory of India?
Answer :- The Andaman and Nicobar Islands
564. Which is the largest island of the Andaman?
Answer :- Great Nicobar
565. Which is India's only active volcano situated in the Andamans?
566. Where is the Ritchie's Archipelago situated?
Answer :- Eastern Andaman
567. Which major island group of India is formed by the Coral deposits?
Answer :- Lakshadweep
568. Which island groups are seperated by the Ten Degree Channel?
Answer :- Andaman and Nicobar
569. Which strait seperates the South Andaman and Little Andaman?
Answer :- Duncan Passage
570. Which important geographical line divides India into two equal halves?
Answer :- The Tropic of Cancer