The Image Should be in JPEG Format and of maximum size 100KB. Image must have at least 500x500 (Width and Height) resolution.
Read before uploading scanned image of your documents
1. The originals of the documents uploaded should be available with the candidates to produce before the Commission as and when required.
2. The uploaded documents will be verified with the originals by the officers of the Commission and the same will be accepted only after verification.
3. Candidates who are found guilty of uploading any false or bogus or tampered documents are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the initiations of legal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from the office or the ordering of any other legal/disciplinary actions against them if they have been appointed on or anyone more of the above.
4. Candidates should ensure the clarity and correctness of the documents uploaded.
5. The acceptability of uploaded documents is subject to the existing rules in force and will be decided by the Commission from time to time.
Step 1 :- Log Into Your Profile with Your User Name and Password
Step 3 :- on My Profile Page Scroll to Down
Step 4 :- Click on Scanned Documents.
Step 5 :- Check out the name of Certificate and Click on +
Step 6a :- check out the Square on Certify that the image uploaded by me is the scanned image of the document belongs to me and is in the specified size and format prescribed by Kerala Public Service Commission. and Click Add Document.