381. The name ‘Nivarthana Prakshobhanam’ (Abstention Movement) was coined by:
382. Who formed an organization named Uralungal Koolivelakkarude Paraspara Sahayya Sangham(ULCCS ) as part of his social revolutionary mission to fight the caste barriers
(c) Sahodaran Ayyappan
383. C.Kesavan became the Chief Minister of Travancore-Cochin in:
384. The teeth of Sree Narayana Guru, which is his only mortal remains, is kept at:
Answer:- Nerul in Navi Mumbai
385. The social reformer who worked as proof reader in the publication ‘Mangalodayam’?
(c) EMS Namboothirippad
386. Who authored the publication ‘Treatment of Thiyyas in Travancore” in 1896?
387. The leader who had to resign from the post of Deputy President of Legislative Assmebly as he had welcommed C.Kesavan on behalf of the 51 lakh people of Travancore in meeting organised to facilitate C.Kesavan after his release from jail:
388. Who among the following was an exponent of Sivarajayoga?
Answer:- Thycaud Ayya
389. Who among the following was a rationalist?
(c) Chattampi Swamikal
(d) Thycaud Ayya
390. The journal ‘Sivayogavilasom’ was published by: