141. Who is the author of the book ‘Brahmarshi Sree Narayana Guru’ which is selected by National Academy of Letters to translate into 23 languages including English?
142. Under whose compulsion C.Kesavan joined Law College Thiruvananthapuram to study law?
c) Sree Narayana Guru
143. From whom Chattampi Swami learned Marma Vidhya?
b) Agamananda Swamikal
c) Thycaud Ayya
d) Ayya Vaikundar
144. C.Kesavan married Vasanthi, a school teacher, who was the daugher of the social activist:
145. The seat of Kerala State Library Council:
146. Who was ridiculously called ‘Kafur’ by the conservative sect of muslims as they opposed his reformist activities?
b) Vakkom Maulavi
c) Kunhahammad Haji
d) Thangal Kunj Musalyar
147. The motto of Kerala Sasthra Sahitya Parishad:
b) Sasthram Samoohika Viplavathinu
c) Vayichu Valaruka
d) Sakshara Keralam Sundara Keralam
148. The mouth piece of Kerala Grantha Sala Sangham:
149. Name the prime minister who visited Kerala during the Liberation Struggle:
b) Lal Bahadur Shastri
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) Morarjee Desai
150. The first member of Pulaya community to be nominated to Travancore Legislative Assembly:
c) Pandit Karuppan