281. The tenure of member of Rajya Sabha is ...... years.
282. Who is the ex-officio chairman of Rajya Sabha:
Answer:- Vice President
283. Who was known as ‘father of Rajya Sabha’?
284. How many members are nominated by the president to the Rajya Sabha:
285. The number of elected members in Rajya Sabha at present:
286. The sovereignty under the Constitution of India vested with:
287. Which part of the Constitution of India represent the quintessence, the philosophy and the ideals or soul of the Constitution?
288. The date mentioned in the preamble of the Constitution
Answer:- 26th November 1949
289. The status of India from 15th August 1947 to 26th January 1950:
Answer:- Dominion in the British Commonwealth of Nations
290. “The state shall have no religion of its own and all persons shall be equally entilted to freedom of conscience and right freely to profess, practice and propagate religion”- This principle is termed:
291. As per the provisions of the Constitution the minimum strength of State Legislative Assembly is:
292. As per the provisions of the Constitution, the strength of State Legislative Assembly is limited upto:
293. Cabinet system in India was copied from:
294. From which country Ireland copied Directive Principles?
Answer:- Spanish Republic
295. If the post of president is vacant, a new president will be elected within ..... months
296. In case of resignation, the President submits his resignation letter to:
Answer:- Vice President
297. In which case the Supreme Court gave the verdict that the preamble is a part of Constitution?
Answer:- Keshavananda Bharati Case
298. India borrowed the idea of Fundamental Rights from the Constitutuion of:
299. Legislative Assembly of which state has the tenure of six years?
Answer:- Jammu & Kashmir
300. “A representative and responsible system under which those who administer the affairs of the state are chosen by the electorate and accountable to them”- This refers to:
301. Which term implies an elected head of state:
302. The minimum age required to become a candidate for the post of President:
303. The minimum age required to contest in the election to Legislative Assembly:
304. The minimum age required to vote in the election to Legislative Assembly:
305. The number of rooms in Rashrapathi Bhavan:
For free Alert of new jobs,Current Affairs, Answer Keys, GK etc.. directly in Your Inbox: Click Here